- 2 cups walnuts, soaked until soft
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
1. Drain walnuts. Place in food processor and process until a coarse meal is achieved.
2. Add coconut butter and agave nectar. Mix until well combined.
2. Press 1/4 in thick into tart shells or 9″ pie plate.
3. Dehydrate for 3 hours at 116. You can start at at 140 for 45 minutes and then lower the temp.
- 4 apples, peeled, cored and thinly sliced
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup raw oat flour
1. Place apple slices in bowl.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss.
3.Mix together maple syrup, agave and cinnamon.
4. Stir into apple mixture
5. Add oat flour and toss to coat.
6. Place filling in two separate glass pie plates.
7. Place in dehydrator and dehydrate at 115 for 6 hours, stirring occasionally. Add water if mixture starts to dry out.
Maple Cinnamon Glaze
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup*
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Whisk all ingredients together to combine.
1. Place filling in four, 4″ tart shells or one 9″ pie plate that you have already prepared with the crust.
2. Place back into dehydrator for 2 hours.
3. Remove and top with Maple Cinnamon Glaze
*maple syrup is not raw but used in raw food recipes.